123lb woman squatting 462 for a double in knee sleeves.

Look, I'm not going to lie. There's a guy in here, "Lockout", that makes this one of the least productive and most boring places to talk training on the internet, and no one can be bothered to ban him. Buyer beware. Arguments about minutiae. Ad hominems. Appeals to authority. Training #1.

Moderators: John Henry Brown, duane hansen

123lb woman squatting 462 for a double in knee sleeves.

Postby wes » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:02 am

https://www.allthingsgym.com/boyanka-kostova-58kg-200kg-front-squat-210kg-back-squat/

Going to go cry myself to sleep now. I guess when you power snatch your opening lift in the Olympics and it beats everyone else in your weight class by 16KG, you are in a league of your own.
Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and intimidates the neighbor is henceforth called evil.
wes
...tick...tock...tick...tock...

Location: Some dive wondering if I'm about to get my oil checked

Re: 123lb woman squatting 462 for a double in knee sleeves.

Postby PierreSuter » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Ridiculous... A true freak of nature
"Constant dripping hollows out a stone."

http://www.springhillfitnesstn.com
PierreSuter
Lucky Pierre

Postby viennesebeergardenlifter » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 pm

...Going to go cry myself to sleep now....
#metoo! :wink:
carnalkid wrote: have you ever heard of just fucking lifting weights?
viennesebeergardenlifter
not as lame as CrossFit

Postby stevein7 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:25 am

In the comments section

Why do you post this??? She’s a doping offender, found positive when she did,a lot less than now, so imagine what’s in her body now… She doesn’t deserve any attention.
‘’Either the proletarian revolution is victorious or capitalist barbarism will destroy humanity”.
stevein7
Faggotry both rampant and insidious

Postby FMJ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:38 am

I sometimes wish we could have olympic games for everyone who wants to take stuff and another set of games for everyone who wants to adhere to the current rules.

I really don't mind people taking something to be stronger. I just would like to know.
"I hit you with your own pimp!"
FMJ
No one man should have all that chowder

Postby Jughead » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:28 pm

I'd like for the current hypocrisy to end. So athletes use, so what? I want to watch people be amazing. I don't want the 100 Meter champ to be running 10.3
It is easier to act yourself into a new way of thinking, than it is to think yourself into a new way of acting. -- Millard Fuller
Jughead
not as lame as CrossFit

Postby wes » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:11 pm

FMJ wrote:I sometimes wish we could have olympic games for everyone who wants to take stuff and another set of games for everyone who wants to adhere to the current rules.

I really don't mind people taking something to be stronger. I just would like to know.

It's an interesting problem. Powerlifting just said fuck it years ago and diverged into tested and untested federations. Unfortunately weightlifting arose through the Olympics. If someone created an untested weight lifting fed (maybe there already is?) there would be shit for talent and shit for money. And anyone who competed in it would be ostracized everywhere else.

The Olympics have hit the point where they are banning entire nations wholesale for doping. You have dudes in 9th place taking bronze because everyone else got popped. And dudes country hopping because their entire team got banned. I wish the Olympics would just adopt a zero tolerance policy for doping. If you piss hot, it should be an instant lifetime ban. Forever. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. If more than one lifter pisses hot for a country that country and every lifter they have is dq'd until the next Olympics.

Then there would be enough lifters floating around to support a decent untested fed.
Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and intimidates the neighbor is henceforth called evil.
wes
...tick...tock...tick...tock...

Location: Some dive wondering if I'm about to get my oil checked

Return to Training