Million dollar reward

Look, I'm not going to lie. There's a guy in here, "Lockout", that makes this one of the least productive and most boring places to talk training on the internet, and no one can be bothered to ban him. Buyer beware. Arguments about minutiae. Ad hominems. Appeals to authority. Training #1.

Moderators: John Henry Brown, duane hansen

Million dollar reward

Postby stevein7 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:42 pm

You only have to squat 500, dead 600, bench 400, all raw, and you win a million.

Trouble is you are allowed no supplements, roids, nothing but food and coffee.

So, you want that money bad, you will do what it takes.

How do you get it as fast as possible?
‘’Either the proletarian revolution is victorious or capitalist barbarism will destroy humanity”.
stevein7
Faggotry both rampant and insidious

Re: Million dollar reward

Postby Jughead » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:23 pm

^^^I can't afford a million, but I will send some bitcoin to anyone who kicks Stevie in the balls for this.
It is easier to act yourself into a new way of thinking, than it is to think yourself into a new way of acting. -- Millard Fuller
Jughead
not as lame as CrossFit

Postby lockout » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:30 am

Took me a few minutes to think about it. But I think I have an answer. But it ain't pretty.

I'd workout every other day alternating a squat/bench day and a deadlift/bench day. All heavy sets of 1-3, working up to a top single, followed by sets of 2-3. Squats from pins on squat day. Arched back as hard as I can on bench. RDL for assistance on squat day. Conventional deadlifts followed by rack pulls on dead lift day. Assistance for bench would be A LOT of board presses and ricep work.

For diet, I'd base that around A LOT of red meat for creatine, followed by anything and everything. Coffee only pre workout, but in high quantities.

You asked for it and there's you're answer. It'd probably work, but I'd walk out a fat slob with aches and pains all over and a beat up body. Absolutely disgusting. I'd have to spend the next 5 years dieting, but I'd be a rich man.
lockout
2nd Rate Canadian Wannabe

Postby PierreSuter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:27 pm

Good call on the food. For me, hitting those numbers at my current bodyweight would be near impossible, but if I bulked up to 300-350 pounds I bet I could hit them pretty easily.

Training wise, I'd do the big 3 lifts once a week (more frequently if I was younger) for speedy reps, waving the weight between 60% and 90%. I'd do a lot of upper back and pressing volume using assistance movements. Eat enough quality food to gain 2 pounds per week, and within a year I'd be a millionaire.
"Constant dripping hollows out a stone."

http://www.springhillfitnesstn.com
PierreSuter
Lucky Pierre

Return to Training