Ashwagandha

Look, I'm not going to lie. There's a guy in here, "Lockout", that makes this one of the least productive and most boring places to talk training on the internet, and no one can be bothered to ban him. Buyer beware. Arguments about minutiae. Ad hominems. Appeals to authority. Training #1.

Moderators: John Henry Brown, duane hansen

Ashwagandha

Postby stevein7 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 am

Searched the site but nothing on this. Anyone know anything? Any use, any good ideas re dose?
Fits my spec, harmless far as I can tell, easy to take, cheap.
‘’Either the proletarian revolution is victorious or capitalist barbarism will destroy humanity”.
stevein7
Faggotry both rampant and insidious

Re: Ashwagandha

Postby Seano » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:28 am

Looks like it could help. Has a good amount of studies backing it up for testosterone boosting and normal people use it for stress reduction/ enhanced sleep.

If you do buy, I'd get the KSM-66 product as it's superior quality.

These guys are pretty big on the stuff: https://www.anabolicmen.com/ashwagandha-testosterone/
Seano
grade c turd burglar

Postby stevein7 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Been taking the cheap raw powder for a few days, it has a noticeable effect. Seems to remove anxiety. Not massively obvious when at home, but in work situations dealing with people I can tell a positive. It reminds me a little of phenibut in that regard. I think this may be a really good idea, let's see.
‘’Either the proletarian revolution is victorious or capitalist barbarism will destroy humanity”.
stevein7

Postby stevein7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:35 am

A couple of weeks in, nothing incredible, feel fine so will carry on.
stevein7

Return to Training