Visit to a doctor who specializes in TRT and PED's.

Look, I'm not going to lie. There's a guy in here, "Lockout", that makes this one of the least productive and most boring places to talk training on the internet, and no one can be bothered to ban him. Buyer beware. Arguments about minutiae. Ad hominems. Appeals to authority. Training #1.

Moderators: John Henry Brown, duane hansen

Visit to a doctor who specializes in TRT and PED's.

Postby lockout » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:15 am

Exactly as said in the title. I got a free consultation from a doctor that specializes in TRT and performance enhancement. And no, not in USA. It's illegal there. It used to be legal back in the old days in USA. You used to be able to go to the doctor to get prescriptions for steroids including for performance enhancement.

Why the strict rules in USA could be another topic on it's own. The government has their noses too deeply in our lives and up our asses. They want to know how many times we take a shit and jerk off a day, where, and when, etc.. Doctors there will only prescribe TRT if you actually need it for a specific medical condition.

Anyways, the idea I got from the doctor is that PED use can be perfectly safe if monitored by a doctor. Everyone in USA erroneously says that steroids are bad. But if you ask them why, they'll never pinpoint any specific reason. They might say it's bad for your heart or the liver. But why is it bad for the those? What's the specific reason? Steroids lower your HDL and raise your overall cholesterol, but so can pizza. A lot of pills and substances are bad for your liver such as alcohol, tylenol, and also oral steroids. But...you can manage all that by keeping the doses reasonable and even monitoring it by taking blood tests.

So what's the problem in USA? Joe teenager football player gets it from his black market dealer. He doesn't even know what it is, he's just a dumb kid. He takes it and it works. No doctors supervision. He gets addicted to the results and repeats cycles for a couple of decades, even at abusive doses. And then his liver is shot and he has a heart attack by the time he's 40. Stories like that happen in real life. (Note: The same horror story could be done with 10-20 years of pizza and liquor, but the person just won't look as good in the process.)

Assuming people are going to use the PED's anyways, I don't see the drugs as an actual problem. The real problem is no doctor's supervision. It's too expensive and partially illegal (In USA). So if you want to do it you're essentially on your own and you've got to figure it out yourself. And lots of luck on your labs, because even those are going to cost way too much and take way too long to get the labs back.

That's just my take on the subject matter. I'm not saying PED's are good or bad. But in USA I think the system is too fucked up and strict.

Also, the doctor showed me before and after pictures of one of his clients. Starting the guy looked like an average sized guy who was aging. The doctor put him on test enanthate 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I'm sure the guy was working out. After 12 weeks the guy looked really really good and had bigger muscles than I could ever achieve naturally. Absolutely amazing!!! The guy achieved in 3 months what he'd never be able to achieve naturally in years or even a lifetime.

The doctor also told me that you can get your natural testosterone back after a cycle (with PCT) and it only takes 3 weeks. He said you can use it to reach your natural potential faster and you can use it to go beyond. But if you want to keep that extra size, you've got to do repeated cycles 1-2 per year. Otherwise it all goes away eventually.

The cool thing about a system like that where you can have doctors supervision and prescription like that is you could go to him knowing absolutely nothing about the stuff and be as dumb as a box of rocks, and still be able to have an effective and safe regimen prescribed to you. If you knew how to workout and diet properly, the doctor would take care of the rest. The doctor would tell you when to come back to get labs. And if there was any negative side affects he would adjust accordingly. Without that doctors help and supervision, you'd be left in the fucking dark.

Is it worth it? With a doctors help, I don't consider it a risk at all. You can get a good and strong body without. But you can get a better and stronger body with, and you can get it faster. But I just think it'd be annoying to do it right and have to keep going back to the doctor. Personally, I wouldn't want to have a relationship with the doctor like a dog on a leash. That's just my take.

Peace folks!!!
lockout
2nd Rate Canadian Wannabe

Re: Visit to a doctor who specializes in TRT and PED's.

Postby PierreSuter » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Seeing as most of your posts are questions and rants about PEDs, just go ahead and do it already. Definitely safer when you can get a prescrip and doc supervision. Just don't compete in a drug tested contest or complain about drug usage.
"Constant dripping hollows out a stone."

http://www.springhillfitnesstn.com
PierreSuter
Lucky Pierre

Postby stevein7 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Online in uk online pharmacy you can order a £25 testosterone test. My guess is almost everyone will then qualify to buy the testosterone products they then sell.
‘’Either the proletarian revolution is victorious or capitalist barbarism will destroy humanity”.
stevein7
Faggotry both rampant and insidious

Postby lockout » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:39 am

PierreSuter wrote:Seeing as most of your posts are questions and rants about PEDs, just go ahead and do it already. Definitely safer when you can get a prescrip and doc supervision. Just don't compete in a drug tested contest or complain about drug usage.

I think that's a great idea! I was interested, which is why I researched it.

But I think it's something that requires dedication just like a good diet. And I'm not sure it'd be worth the bother unless I was competing again or something.

The doctor told me my T was fine anyways. So I can't use age as an excuse. I don't train as hard as I used to and consequently my back feels great!

I got some good advice from an older friend who's 55 and still strong. He said not to bother unless I actually need it for medical purposes because if I mess up my system then I'll have to be on TRT for life. And I'm sure that would be rather annoying.

So? We'll see. Right now I've been just working on getting my diet straight. Gotta drop 20 lbs.
lockout
2nd Rate Canadian Wannabe

Return to Training