beta alanine

Look, I'm not going to lie. There's a guy in here, "Lockout", that makes this one of the least productive and most boring places to talk training on the internet, and no one can be bothered to ban him. Buyer beware. Arguments about minutiae. Ad hominems. Appeals to authority. Training #1.

Moderators: John Henry Brown, duane hansen

beta alanine

Postby stevein7 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:19 am

Got some free. Anyone used it, any good?
‘’Either the proletarian revolution is victorious or capitalist barbarism will destroy humanity”.
stevein7
Faggotry both rampant and insidious

Re: beta alanine

Postby brooklynjerry » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:07 am

I use 1/2 a teaspoon mixed in with a teaspoon of creatine before a workout. Not sure if it improves my lifting but it does cause a tingling feeling for about 45 minutes shortly after taking it.
brooklynjerry
Probationary Bootlicker

Postby stevein7 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:25 am

took it for the first time today. The tingly feeling was slight maybe if I took more it would be more pronounced. I read you have to build it up in your system a while, so no instant results.
‘’Either the proletarian revolution is victorious or capitalist barbarism will destroy humanity”.
stevein7

Postby PierreSuter » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Why would you take a supplement to feel tingly?
"Constant dripping hollows out a stone."

http://www.springhillfitnesstn.com
PierreSuter
Lucky Pierre

Postby stevein7 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:31 am

I am going to say it has an effect. It stops the build up of lactic acid. I can really feel it when doing hard intensity cardio, especially the faster stuff.. It allows me to do longer weights sessions without feeling as fatigued at the end. Not incredible, but it is there.
stevein7

Return to Training