Arez, God of the gym

Look, I'm not going to lie. There's a guy in here, "Lockout", that makes this one of the least productive and most boring places to talk training on the internet, and no one can be bothered to ban him. Buyer beware. Arguments about minutiae. Ad hominems. Appeals to authority. Training #1.

Moderators: John Henry Brown, duane hansen

Arez, God of the gym

Postby stevein7 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:16 am

A friend bought this pre workout, it is not sold in uk, he got it from USA. He told me he didn't like it and he gave me what be said was an almost full tub.
I have done ephedrine in my time, and I tried the dmaa blends a few times when they were sold openly. So I thought that the main issue would be this stuff would have little effect.

Wrong.

I took. It, did a bit of warm up cardio and did my workout. About 30 mins in it was on strong, Noreal effect on strength, but no fatigue, wanting the next set, no desire to sit. It kept coming. I felt a coldness which I think comes from yohimbine which I have tried once before, in a free sample from chaos and pain. My nose was running.

It got stronger and stronger. I had to move, stillness was uncomfortable.

Workout done, I went to the bathroom. My bits had basically disappeared, total stim dick. It was microscopic.
Even taking a piss was a problem.
Appetite was zero. I made a shake with protein banana and spinach, OK to drink, my stomach was not right but not too bad. But appetite, zero.
I thought may as well use the stimulation to clean the house, and I banged it out non stop for an hour. I realised this was way over the top. I was shaking, waves of brain zaps, I sat down to watch YouTube vids but that felt horrible. I found myself moving around in the chair, flexing, whatever to move. Not moving was like a build up of pressure. I had to piss again and again, felt the need to take a dump but nothing.
We are nowaround three hours from ingestion and I was deep breathing and agitated.
Movement alleviated it so I took the dog for a walk.
I had the idea of taking a hot shower to stimulate blood flow, the stim dick suggested vascular constriction on a big scale.
Dick improved to the size of my little finger, I felt a bit better, but still getting waves of uncomfortable head feelings and shakiness.
It was about 4 pm and I started to worry because I had a class to give that evening at 6.30. I thought fuck it, sat down and endured it, watched a film about Stalin.
Wife came home at 5, impressed by the clean house. I said I had a bit of a stomach upset.
It was slowly subsiding but at 6 I had to get in the car and go work.
The movement of driving felt quite good, I was tweaked out and there was a real euphoria, but I was thinking, my students will think I have been taking drugs, not a good thought.
I felt awkward but soon warmed up and in some ways I was pretty good. Once I got my focus the words flowed and I felt fairly eloquent, but still stimmed uncomfortably.
I made it through a two hour class and it seemed OK.
Home at 9 and took a dog for a 1 mile jog, same every evening, stops him shitting the house.
Ate some pasta and protein, no great appetite but no problem
Stim dick still severe.
Long time in bed awake, but eventually nodded off. Up twice to piss and my little friend looked a bit better.
Up this morning at 6 as usual, occurred to me to test my blood pressure. Did it twice, 130 ish over 80 plus both times. Not too bad.
Anyway, as you can see, it gave me a severe beating and some lessons learnt

I was tempted to say fuck it, but I think I will try a half dose on a day when I have no class to deliver. Tomorrow.

It does the job in the gym, but it is a powerful long lasting stimulant and has to be approached with caution.
Last edited by stevein7 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
‘’Either the proletarian revolution is victorious or capitalist barbarism will destroy humanity”.
stevein7
Faggotry both rampant and insidious

Re: Ares, God of the gym

Postby GTheo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:18 am

That is a great review, and has me scared shitless to ever try it. Even in a half dose.

Like most things, I'm sure the severity of the impact would lessen over time and continued usage, but still pretty fucking intimidating.
"...and the way to lower a weight after you have cleaned it is to fucking lower it you pussy." -- MLL

"No matter which you choose, you won't be too far from being right." -- JChang
GTheo
No tagline means we HATE YOU GEORGE!

Re: Arez, God of the gym

Postby stevein7 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:39 am

Obviously I am no expert, but if you get it, take a minimum amount and cautiously work up. There are some glowing reports on it on YouTube and I suspect as you say you have to get used to it.

Ingredients list
https://supplementreviews.com/ntel-pharma/arez
‘’Either the proletarian revolution is victorious or capitalist barbarism will destroy humanity”.
stevein7

Postby BLACKFLAG » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:53 am

Glad to see I'm not the lone member of the Post-Workout Mini-Dick Club.
BLACKFLAG
Giovanni! No pulla da penis!

Postby Jughead » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:54 pm

It says something about me that this review makes me want to try it.

Just saw this line, which seems appropriate here -- "Our charred bodies litter the wayside of the path to glory."
Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words. -- St. Francis of Assisi
Jughead
almost as diesel as Chuck Norris

Postby stevein7 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:37 am

I underline, this stuff is real. I have researched that the formulation I have, Arez White (stim emphasis) is being phased out though it is not at all hard to get.

My friend says he has tried another product called kraken which is strong but suits him better. I am going to try a scoop soon.

Anyway I tried half a scoop of the Arez, still potent, pretty unpleasant but effective. This time the euphoria after about 6 hours was real and not so spoilt by the agitation.

I still think I have to dose lower. Quarter scoop and a cup of coffee next time.
stevein7

Postby stevein7 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:22 am

Tried Kraken pre workout. 1 scoop. Two scoops are the advanced dose, 1 for beginners.

Pretty smooth energy, workout seemed easier, definitely assisted.

No great recreational drug type effects, I will try two scoops next time I get a chance.
stevein7

Postby GTheo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:44 am

Kraken sounds much more manageable. Easier to figure the correct dosage and provides the desired effect. Thanks again for sharing your experiences with these.
"...and the way to lower a weight after you have cleaned it is to fucking lower it you pussy." -- MLL

"No matter which you choose, you won't be too far from being right." -- JChang
GTheo
No tagline means we HATE YOU GEORGE!

Postby stevein7 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:07 pm

And a long lasting pleasant afterglow. Went for a jog with the dog seven hours after taking it and still felt it a little.
stevein7

Return to Training